3 DAY CLEAN EATING FOR BUSY FAMILIES
“The parents’ chief care is, that that which they supply shall be wholesome and nourishing, whether in the way of picture-books, lessons, playmates, bread and milk, or mother’s love.” — Charlotte Mason Home Education pg. 5
Did you know? When you subscribe to my blog, you will now receive a 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan for Busy Families! What are you waiting for?
Also, please keep reading to the end for my carefully curated Clean Eating Tools Guide!
When I’m exhausted and don’t have the energy to put into clean eating and feeding my family nutritious foods, I find myself returning to the same foods and meals. Its nice to run on auto-pilot in this area of my life. TO NOT THINK, AND JUST DO … I love having a simple meal plan to fall back on when I need it. Enter the 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan for Busy Families!
3 DAY CLEAN EATING MEAL PLAN
When you subscribe to this blog, you will receive a 3 Day Clean Eating Plan. I have curated the foods and meals specifically for their nourishing qualities (think balanced meals), and also meals that are enjoyed by my whole family. I wanted to make sure to include familiar foods, nourishing foods, and foods that my children don’t grumble about. These meals are ones that we have had so often, they have become “muscle memory” for me. Therefore, I don’t have to have to put forth much mental effort in preparing these meals for my family!
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan comes with a suggested meal plan for 3 days (I have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday written on the template but you can insert any days you wanted to try it!). You will receive the meal recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks for each day.
When my boys eat a snack in between meals, I snack with them too! Its a great way to keep energy up throughout your day, and you don’t get so hangry that you choose unhealthy meals later. The 3 Day Clean Eating Plan also includes Cooking Notes on some of my favorite cooking methods. Its essentially a “how to” prepare some of the food items.
CLEAN EATING TOOLS
Next, I have carefully put together my favorite and most used clean eating kitchen tools. I use these items daily and could always use an extra set around the house! These are my truly favorite and must have items. I previously wrote an article here about my favorite tools to use in the kitchen if you are looking for more!
CLEAN EATING TOOLS GUIDE
- Kitchen Aid Blender – We have had this blender for probably 8 or 9 years and its still going strong! I use it to make my daily superfoods protein smoothies! Its truly a workhorse in our kitchen!
- Organic Bamboo Cutting Board – I love my wooden cutting boards, especially the ones made from bamboo. I don’t have an organic one, but I would sure love to, and you can’t beat this price!
- Pyrex Glass Storage Containers – I prefer using glass storage containers to minimize the amount of plastic touching my food. I have heard for many years plastic contributes to hormone disruption so I try to avoid it when I have the choice!
- Oxo Vegetable Peeler – With clean eating, we tend to eat A LOT of vegetables. We use this veggie peeler everyday and I’m always looking for another one (we have three!!!)
- Waterdrop Water Filter – I’m always looking to add beauty to my day. I have this Brita water filter now, and it works super great! However, I love this one on my list for its beauty and function.
- Wusthof Chef’s Knife – we have had two different sizes of chef’s knife since we were married…about 11 years now! They are SO GOOD…we use them daily and they are holding up just fine! Highly worth the investment.
- Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer – I have a silicone vegetable steamer and we use it daily. Its such a quick way to prepare vegetables. Its easier on digestion, and so quick! Steaming food helps preserve the nutrients too!
- Glass Storage Container – I’m re-organizing my pantry in the next couple of days. I have many mason jars that I’m repurposing to store food. I love these because they allow you to clearly see the food item to quickly grab and cook!
- Stainless Steel Pan – for my birthday, all three of my boys surprised me with a stainless steel cooking pan. I love using stainless steel to cook because it cleans up very well (super sanitary), and you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into your foods while they cook!
Finally, just wanted to remind you, when you subscribe to my blog, you receive this 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan for Busy Families! What are you waiting for?